Do you like creating advertising for wine, cruise lines, and aquariums?
Do you also enjoy applying your creative talents to do some good in the world?
Well, we have the agency for you.
Copacino+Fujikado is looking for a Production Artist to join our growing team.
The primary responsibility of the Junior Integrated Production Artist is to provide support to the Studio Manager by building layouts and mechanical files to spec for print, transit, billboards, digital display, internal and external presentations.
- Print Production layouts and file setup
- Color correction and image adjustment
- Image searching
- Maintaining E-Pro supplies
- Working closely with Studio Manager to monitor and control resource allocation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has a working knowledge of production best practices for print, transit, billboard, PowerPoint templates
- Is solution oriented
- Supports the workflow of multiple projects from concept through completion
- Collaborates with creative directors, art directors, graphic designers and the digital team, as well as members of the account management and project management teams
- Occasionally works closely with a variety of external vendors both as purchasing agent and in partnerships
- Ensures job consistency by carefully monitoring workflow and adhering to best practices as defined by the Studio Manager
- Is a team player who is willing to work hard and occasionally stay late, to achieve successful outcomes
- Is a superior communicator and a problem solver
- Has the ability to assist creative and development resources with ideas and solutions
- Possesses attention to detail and strong initiative
- Has an ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Can prioritize projects and manage tight timelines effectively
- Understands how to sit with creative teams and work with them to get their visions executed
- Must have an ability to decipher, analyze and clearly communicate information to all team members, all levels, at all times to ensure collaborative work towards common goals
- Knowledge of web best practices for efficiency of web images and file size
- Experience with Greensock, or comparable animation platforms is a plus
- Creative agency experience and strong print production background required
- 1-3 years creative agency experience
- Knowledge of the following tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree: Graphic Design
C+F is an independent, award-winning agency filled with talented folks who love what we do and genuinely like working with each other.
We’re fortunate to have a roster chock-full of clients we truly enjoy too, across a broad spectrum of industries – C+F is the agency of record for the Seattle Mariners, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Holland America Line, Seattle Goodwill, and Seattle Children’s among others.
We’re an open, collaborative, no-ego kind of group searching for great ideas wherever they may be. And we’re growing.