Do you like creating advertising for wine, cruise lines, and aquariums?
Do you also enjoy applying your creative talents to do some good in the world?
Well, we have the agency for you.
Copacino+Fujikado is looking for a Media Strategist to join our growing team.
Research, plan, buy and maintain all aspects of Media for specific client roster with supervision from the Senior Media Strategist and/or Media Director. 3-5 years of prior agency experience.
Create integrated media plans that acknowledge clients’ objectives and strategies, while considering budget, production schedules and creative executions.
Own the skills necessary to identify appropriate media outlets to engage, maintain the vendor relationship while representing the agency positively, professionally and fairly.
Have the ability to negotiate and place all aspects of an approved media plan, including but not limited to Broadcast, Outdoor, Print, Digital, Non-Traditional and Social.
Reports To: Senior Media Strategist and/or Media Director
Provides Support For: Media Coordinator, Billing Coordinator
Works Closely With: Account Management, Production, Vendors, Creative, Accounting
- Represents the department well, both internally and externally to vendors
- Strong strategic, creative thinker
- High organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in order to deliver on time
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in all media software and systems (Strata, Scarborough, PowerPoint, SQAD, Excel)
- Brings in senior level management with questions or asks for help when needed
- Creates creative and strategic media plans with a recommended media mix
- Works through the internal check in process, bringing along all affected departments
- Insures all work has been vetted by Media Director and/or Account Supervisor
- Presents internally approved media plan to clients
- Negotiates all aspects of the approved media plan
- Generates accurate insertion orders
- Receives signed insertion orders, contracts from vendors confirming
- Stewards launch of campaigns with spot times, digital launch reports, proof of performance photos, tearsheets
- Provides Account Management, Production with information on media plan
- Monitors weekly ratings for broadcast, including makegoods, spot shifts, etc.
- Monitors online performance for digital campaign, including results by size, site, section, creative
- Stewards other aspects of media plan as necessary
- This person is the first line of communication between internal agency people and external vendors. This requires being available if publications, sites, stations do not have the necessary elements for the campaign (spots, print ads, creative materials, digital files)
- Approves all invoices and negotiates makegoods, credits when spots do not air correctly
- Approves print invoices with tearsheets and routes to Print Production Manager to review
- All other invoices are approved within budget/signed media estimates
- Post reports are provided based on agreed upon timelines for the entire integrated campaign
- Organizes meetings with vendors if appropriate
- Stay abreast of industry advances (new technology, techniques, vendors, etc.)
- Build strong relationships with co-workers
- Be a knowledgeable resource for co-workers; help find a solution when none exists
- Contribute to a positive work environment
C+F is an independent, award-winning agency filled with talented folks who love what we do and genuinely like working with each other.
We’re fortunate to have a roster chock-full of clients we truly enjoy too, across a broad spectrum of industries – C+F is the agency of record for the Seattle Mariners, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Holland America Line, Seattle Goodwill, and Seattle Children’s among others.
We’re an open, collaborative, no-ego kind of group searching for great ideas wherever they may be. And we’re growing.