Copacino+Fujikado is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to complement our insights, digital and social media efforts. Foundationally, we’re looking for someone who believes in the power of a creative idea to change the fortunes of a client’s business, who possesses a healthy curiosity, who looks for meaningful insights and who can find the story in the data.
The Marketing Data Analyst position will work within our new Marketing Sciences team, and alongside our creative, social, production and media teams. This position will be responsible for a portfolio of clients helping define and implement measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. The best candidate will have a web analytics background and in-depth knowledge in digital and social marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns.
- Identifying client objectives and advising on the right measurement strategies
- Work alongside client media partners, within and outside of C+F
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Develop and own site tagging strategies
- Develop testing strategies to drive digital advertising optimization.
- Responsible for constructing and owning agency digital testing and optimization process
Reporting and Analysis
- Assist Account Management, Creative and Production in the development of digital advertising such as web banners and emails leveraging past campaign performance.
- Developing and deliver custom marketing dashboard concepts for client reporting
- Report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analyze the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns and executions
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultancies for clients, influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis documentation to clients and present findings or test results in person or via conference calls.
- Working in conjunction with Account Management, Media and Production teams, provide recommendations for website or advertising optimization.
- Worked at a digital advertising agency, web development or analytics agency
- 4+ years’ experience
- Someone who’s looking to own and shape this growing capability within our agency.
C+F is an independent, award-winning agency filled with talented folks who love what we do and genuinely like working with each other.
We’re fortunate to have a roster chock-full of clients we truly enjoy too, across a broad spectrum of industries – C+F is the agency of record for the Seattle Mariners, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Holland America Line, Seattle Goodwill, and Seattle Children’s among others.
We’re an open, collaborative, no-ego kind of group searching for great ideas wherever they may be. And we’re growing.
Benefits (besides the satisfaction of a job well done)
- Medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance coverage will become effective the first of the month following start date. Spouse or dependent coverage is available at an additional charge.
- After 90-days of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K plan and eligible for the employer year-end contribution based on agency profitability and regulatory requirements.
- Time off includes vacation days, sick days, Summer Fridays and 11 paid holidays per year. Copacino+Fujikado will provide you a monthly Orca bus pass. Employees are also reimbursed for cellular data costs.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a letter expressing in detail why this is the ideal opportunity for the next stage of your career. Must include a current resume.
Application materials and questions can be directed to email@example.com