Copacino+Fujikado, LLC is an award-winning advertising agency based in Seattle, Washington. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to be responsible for managing the flow of work to ensure that campaigns and projects are completed on time and on budget for publication, broadcast and digital.
C+F Project Managers and Coordinators think holistically about the tactical elements of the account, campaigns and work, not just about the production of individual deliverables or projects. If Account Management professionals are primarily client advocates, project managers and coordinators are considered the agency advocates. They are “control central” for the work, the team, and serve as a crucial touch point for all departments and partners.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assist Project Managers, Producers and Account Management team in driving traditional and digital advertising projects and campaigns through production, and launch phases of project lifestyle.
• Work in collaboration with internal departments including Creative, Media, Production, Digital and Social.
• Coordinate among internal and external media teams, publishers and Production to compile proper specs and schedules in order to produce and traffic creative campaign assets on time and on budget.
• Develop and maintain project timelines, schedule, milestones and internal and external status sheets.
• Maintain internal administrative systems to track time, production resources and cost for each campaign and project.
• Responsible for developing internal conference and meeting reports and following up on compiled action items.
We work hard, we work smart and we have fun. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and an opportunity for growth. You can learn more about us by visiting www.copacino.com.