C+F is an open, collaborative, no-ego kind of team searching for great ideas wherever they may be. And we’re growing.
We’re currently looking for an experienced writer with a curious mind and a taste for world travel who loves diving deep into a brand to craft the perfect story
As our senior writer, you’ll help lead a large premium global travel account, and have a chance to create and craft messaging across every platform: TV, video, print, digital, social, radio and more.
- 7+ years of experience writing for an in-house creative department, advertising agency or related field.
- Strong writing portfolio that demonstrates a broad range of work across all media, including extensive work on at least one singular brand.
- The ability to come up with integrated campaigns, write long form, short form, social content, and think up things we haven’t even thought of yet.
- The ability to both say and spell “Copacino+Fujikado” correctly. We’ll give you a few weeks to get it down.
Benefits (besides the satisfaction of a job well done):
- Medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance coverage will become effective the first of the month following start date. Spouse or dependent coverage is available at an additional charge.
- After 90-days of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K plan and eligible for the employer year-end contribution based on agency profitability and regulatory requirements.
- Time off includes vacation days, sick days, Summer Fridays and 11 paid holidays per year. Copacino+Fujikado will provide you a monthly Orca bus pass. Employees are also reimbursed for cellular service costs.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a letter expressing in detail why this is the ideal opportunity for the next stage of your career. Must include a link to an online portfolio with a current resume.
Application materials and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org